Convivial Portfolio: Film & Media Projects
Click on >>DESCRIPTIONS << below to expand information and access links to videos.
2010 New Mexico | New Visions Service Contract
Digital Storytelling Workshops & Digital Media Mentorships, New Mexico Department of Film
While performing our New Visions / New Mexico Service Contract Award, Antelles and Hess co-taught "Digital Storytelling Workshops" to youth groups and artists in Abiquiu and at the Laguna Pueblo Middle School. Convivial also participated in Digital Media Mentorships with college students at NMSU in the CMI Department. You can read about these experiences on our storytelling blog Story Sutras: Digital Storytelling.
2010 New Mexico Documentary
Personal narrative discovering a New Mexico historic event, 2010-2011.
• "Letter From Cloudcroft" is our a first-person documentary account of the secret confluence of international events in historic New Mexico. Our documentary is in development and pre-production. We are pleased to announce our feature documentary "Letter From Cloudcroft" was selected by the San Francisco Film Society for fiscal sponsorship.
2010 “Back to Woodstock” Dateline Show MSNBC
View footage from “Back to Woodstock” Dateline Show MSNBC
2004-2010 Multicamera Mini-TV Teacher Institute
Two week videography & photography for secondary school teachers of world history, cultural anthropology, art history and government. Each year Convivial films over 50 hours of world renown lectures during the Teacher Institute (High School) in New Mexico for inclusion in the Teacher Institute Education Video Archives.
2007, Living Deeply Practices from the World's Transformative Traditions, Institute of Noetic Sciences
2007, Multi-camera Music Video
2002-2005, “Growing e-Plaza” Documentary, US Department of Commerce & NM Regional Development Corporation
Cultural traditions capturing sustainable farms, ranches & people involved in creating sustainability.
Convivial documented over 80 hours of footage, over 2000 photos, procured & licensed black & white historic photos from The New Mexico State Archives, procured a Creative Commons License for 16 songs & received a license from The Smithsonian Folkways Archive Collection for 8 historic songs. A final hour and a half documentary "Growing-ePlaza," was the result of Convivial's pre/pro/post production.
• Intro Segment from “Growing e-Plaza”
• Phase 1 Segment from “Growing e-Plaza”
• Final Segment from “Growing e-Plaza”
2001-2002, “Early Childhood Learning Center: Stories of Empowerment" Documentary
Documentary Video, LaGuardia College
2000-2010, New Mexico Media Productions
Since 2000 Convivial produces media projects and teaches media literacy, digital media creation and social media workshops.
We produce media experiences for our communities working with creative teams on each projects . Our workflows range from preservation of media to preproduction, production and complete post-production.
1989-1999, Interactive Media Design & Production, San Francisco
• Montage Excerpt of “Rockett's New School” CD-ROM .
• View Introduction & montage from “Creation Stories From Around The World" CD-ROM + CD-Audio.
• View montage excerpt of “Paul Park Ranger & The Mystery of the Disappearing Ducks” Videodisc + CD-ROM.
• Montage excerpt of “Life Story: The Story of the Discovery of DNA” Videodisc version & CD-ROM version.